woensdag 1 april 2009

Books, books, books

Last week, I decided to buy a few books because I walked by my favourite bookstore. Everytime I go there, I want to live there! Maybe I can make a few pictures to show you. I just love it...

So I bought eat, pray, love for me from Elizabeth Gilbert for me and the cookbook The Maze from Jason Atherton for S. I saw Elizabeth Gilbert on a episode of Oprah and was interested to read it. So far, it does not dissapoint!



There's also a book in the picture of Ben Canaider & Freg Duncan Powell called Cooking under the influence which S got for his birthday. He hasn't got time yet to read it but I started flipping the pages today and like the pictures of the recipes and liked the lay-out.

Furthermore, S and I finally went last monday to the movie Slumdog Millionaire, the movie who won the oscar for best movie. Wow, I loved it! It really captures how life is in India in the toughest circumstances. I recommendid it to everyone. A few weeks ago, I saw the movie Milk with a friend of mine. Sean Penn starred in it and he won the oscar for best actor for it. Aand soon, I'm going to the Reader which Kate Winslet plays in who won the oscar for best actress. So, I have an Oscars month ahead of me of great movies to see. But on the light side, tomorrow I'm going to Bride Wars and next week to He's just not that into you. Can't week!

Counting down the days till the weekend!

Geen opmerkingen: