zondag 7 juni 2009

The Conran shop in Paris

Before we went to Paris, I read some articles in Dutch interior magazines about Paris and made a list of shops where we had to go to. On the top of my list was the Conran Shop. When we were in London last fall I didn't know about the Conran Shop until we got home and then it was too late. So when I found out that there was an shop in Paris as well, we just had to go!

I didn't quite know what to expect but when I saw my favourite Egg chair by Arne Jacobson and in red too!! I knew I was going to love it!
After sitting in it for a few minutes and feeling like I was in heaven I asked S to sit in it. He doesn't really understand my fascination about this chair and hopefully he would understand it a little bit once he tried the experience! Of course I hade to make a picture !

Well, he likes the design and it sits ok but thinks it's too expensive... Hm, that's means I'm not getting it for christmas this year...

When we looked further, I saw another one! So quickly, before someone of the staff saw me, I made another picture!


Beside the fact that the chair is about EUR 5.000,00, I realised I couldn't take it with me on the train back home... Well let's save the money first and then I will see where to buy it, ha ha. Or maybe S will give it to me for christmas. What do you think?

There were also these Eames chairs which I love but S thought that it wouldn't sit very well. Hmm, I might have to agree but so what if it doesn't sit perfectly, it looks amazing!

Geen opmerkingen: