vrijdag 18 juli 2008

Chairs and bookcases

I was looking through some old holiday photos and saw this one, taken at a flea market in Saint Tropez, France. I was there with my father and stepmother in 2005 staying in a little town nearby Saint Tropez and it was extremely hot! When I saw these chairs, I immediatly wanted them but unfortunately couldn't take them with me because they couldn't fit in the car that we had with us.


At the moment we have these chairs around the table but hopefully not too long because I would like new ones...What kinds I don't know so if you have an idea, let me know and also where I could buy them...

Last week I saw a great bookcase in an empty store next to my work and I fell in love with it. The empty store was a tea store where you could buy tea and everything that has to do with tea. The store went bankrupt and left but except for this bookcase. The building is owned by my work so I asked if I could buy the bookcase and they will contact the previous owner of the teashop and ask if it's possible. Unfortunately, I made a picture of it with my phone but the quality was pretty bad so I have to come back to you with a new picture. Meanwhile, I can show you which bookcase the (hopefully) new one will replace...




As you can see, there's nothing wrong with it but I would like to have less Ikea furniture in the house plus that the one that I saw will fit in perfectly regarding the atmoshere around the house.

Well, I wish you all a nice weekend. I have to work so please think of me when you're relaxing and enjoying the days off!

Bye

Geen opmerkingen: