zondag 14 maart 2010

The Bedroom

I am finally ready to show you pictures of our bedroom...

When we first moved in, this rooms was the only room that we could live in for about 6 weeks. After that, our attention went out on the ground floor where the living- diningroom and the kitchen is. So the bedroom became a storage space for furniture that we had no room for. So yesterday I sold the last item of furniture on the internet and it was finally a bit of how we want it to be. The pictures are a bit dark because although spring is on it's way, it is still very cold and dark outside...







The cabinet under the tv belonged to my grandmother and she had her administration in there. I always loved this cabinet and hoped that one day it would belong to me. She died in 2008 and since the family knew how much I like it, they gave it to me. Offcourse, S thinks it horribly old fashioned and wants me to paint it white. At first I agreed with him but yesterday I told him that it was going to stay the way it is. I use it for my scarfs.

And as you can see, only I have a lamp by my bed. S hasn't found his lamp yet so we are still lokking. If anyone has a suggestion, let me know!

Geen opmerkingen: