donderdag 26 februari 2009

Flowery shelves

Yesterday the broker came by our house to make pictures for the ad for selling our house. I read a brochure as to how to make you house look to sell it faster. It said to put flowers everywhere and that's what I did. I put flowers on the table and on two shelves. I really liked it but as it turns out, the broker didn't make a picture of my flowers on the shelves so I made one myself.



And I made a picture of the exterior when the sun was shining. Do you see the shade of the tree, I love this picture!



I send the picture of the exterior to the broker so hopefully he'll use it for the brochure. He told us that next week the house will be on sale so it's very exciting!!!

In the meantime, we're looking around for a new house but we haven't found one yet. We don't think that the house will sell quickly, especially now with the economical crisis going on so we're not in a hurry. We've seen some houses and next week we going to look at some other properties so it takes up a lot of our time and thoughts. But it's an exciting time and I'm trying to enjoy it all and not be nervous. Unfortunately, that's easier said than done but in the end, I know everything will be ok. It will all come in good time, just hopefully that will be soon ;-)

Talk to you soon!

Geen opmerkingen: