zondag 22 februari 2009

Which chair...

First my apologies that I haven't blogged in a while. I've been so busy working and looking for houses. Yes, S and I decided to move to another area in The Hague. We have seen 5 houses so far and a lot more on the internet. But like our different taste in interior, we also like different kinds of houses.. For instance, I like to have a house with a garden and for S that's not a priority.

But ever since we're looking for houses, I have been picturing the interior in my mind and have come to the conclusion that we must have a design piece of furniture. It doesn't have to come right away but eventually in a few years. About what piece of furniture I decided that it has to be a lounge chair. And it's going to be one of these two:

The Ottoman Eames lounge chair



or the Egg easy chair designed by Arne Jacobsen

They are very different in design but both of them look so beautiful to me. I love to see them in a store but so far I have only seen them on the internet. I found a store online where they sell the Ottoman but I haven't found a store where they sell the Egg chair yet. But I'm convinced that when I see them for real, I'll fall in love... And also important, I showed these pictures to S and he likes both of them so the choice is mine!!! I'm so happy with that but in the meantime I'll just look at the pictures and one day I'll sit in one of them. But which one...?

Geen opmerkingen: