zondag 5 september 2010


Hi Everybody,

S. and I just got back from holiday. We went to Alicante, Spain for a week and did nothing more that relaxing in the sun and eating great food!

So now we have to get back to life as usual and I made a promise to myself... I promised to blog regurlary, at least once a week. It is better for me to have a goal, even in doing something I like doing. Maybe you can relate: a fulltime job, lot's of friends and family and the weekly shows you need to watch on tv, ha ha. I am not joking, from next week, the show Glee will be on the Dutch tv and I can't wait. I have read good reviews about it. I will let you know what I thought of it.

Well, enjoy the weekend and expect more about me and on this blog. And thanks for understanding the absence every once and a while...

Geen opmerkingen: