woensdag 21 januari 2009

Den Haag, The Hague

I have been feeling guilty... In my blog, I tell you that I live in The Hague but I never show you pictures of this great city. So today I had the day of and went on my bike and drove around to make a few pictures.

After seeing the inauguration of Barack Obama yesterday, I felt inspired to go to our own Dutch goverment. The building is spectacular...



The archtecture is amazing. Inside the building is a kind of courtyard where everybody can walk.



Outside there's a monument of, I think, William of Orange, but I'm not quite sure. But there was a bird on the head of the monument and it looked like a model, ha ha




Well, that's for now. The next time, I'll show you some other pictures of The Hague, we'll call it Part two...

Geen opmerkingen: