zondag 25 januari 2009

I Wish...

Today I was reading the blog of Jennifer Ramos Madeby Girl and I saw a great picture of an interior of what only could be from a girl whose probably in her early twenties or is young at heart. I fell in love with the way it was decorated and the atmosphere...


I wish that I could decorate our house like this but then I forget 1 thing. There's also a man living in that house and he will feel like he's living in a Barbie doll house. Hm, I wouldn't want him feeling like a Ken doll. It's better to come together in our interior and maybe sometimes put in a little of pink and a feminine touch. That way, we both are happy.

Well, the sun is shining and we are going outside to enjoy it. Hope you all enjoy your weekends too!

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

I love Made By Girl.

Myhusband would have a fit if I decorated our entire place like this. Details are one thing but the whole house? so pretty...