maandag 19 januari 2009

Inspiration

I heard on the radio that today is the most depressing day of the year because the weather here is terrible, summer is far away and people have no more money left this month because they've spend it all on christmas and new years.

Well, after hearing that I want to show you some inspirational pictures of the house of S's mother. We were there yesterday and I made a few pictures of her interior. It really inspires me!


This cabinet is my favourite. I saw one like this in a secondhand shop and the plan is that I'm going to buy it this week and then I have a new project!


This used to be an old oillamp, and now it's a trendy lamp. Love it!


And well the sofa... I would be happy to throw a piece of my own furniture away so that I can put that one in my house. And very important, it sits perfectly for hours!

Geen opmerkingen: