zondag 30 oktober 2011

Wood & wool x mas tree Maud

It has been very busy here. racing to work, then to the hospital and racing back home. So there hasn't been a lot of time to write something, I'm afraid. But luckily I have a day off and love to post something again to tell you what's been going on in our household!

Last week, I felt that I deserved something nice for myself and looked around on the internet. For some time now, I have been a fan of the work of Ingrid Jansen and her Wood & Wool stools. she also sells these christmas trees that are made from wood and I also wanted one but never bought one, until now... I saw this amazing tree that just had to mine! So I bought it and two days later it arrived and I am sooooooo happy with it!!


I haven't hung it yet but for now it stands proudly in the diningroom nearby our 'newly' old woodburner.


For christmas, I'm going to hang little ornaments in them and I think I'll leave it in the room and not only for the holiday season.


I'm really happy with it and recommend it to everyone because it's just something different but still recognizable.

The shops are starting to sell all kinds of christmas things. I talked to the woman who runs a flowershop nearby from where I live and she said that they are starting the preparations this weekend. Can't wait to see the end result! And what about you, have you already bought something for the holiday season?

Geen opmerkingen: