dinsdag 28 oktober 2008

Amsterdam

This blogs says that I'm from The Hague and that I'll tell you about living in this wonderful city. But to be honest, there's a city that I love even more and if I had my way and S would agree, we would move there: Amsterdam.

If you ever been there, you'll know that I'm talking about. The energy the city has is just great. We love the area around the Albert Cuyp market. In future blogs, I will tell you more about my love for Amsterdam but for now, it have to do with some pictures:







As you can see from the pictures, I especially love the architecture of the buildings, also known in Dutch as grachtenpanden. Next week, we have a week off and hopefully we'll go for a day to Amsterdam and I'll have new pictures to show you.

Talk to you soon!

Geen opmerkingen: