woensdag 29 oktober 2008

A present

My friend Mascha just moved temporalily to another house because her own home is being renovated. And today I'm going to see her new place and wanted to bring something with me.

It's difficult to bring something when I don't know what colours she's using so I decided to make her a cake. I got the recipe from Smitten Kitten and got to work. First I tried it out last sunday to see how it looked.





I used pears because the supermarket didn't have plums. So it came out looking like this:



It looked ok but the pear was quite hard so S suggested by making it the next time, use oven pears which he made last monday. So I did and it ended up looking different but I think better.



Knowing us, the cake will be finished tonight during our hours of conversation!

Geen opmerkingen: