dinsdag 28 oktober 2008

My chef

A lot of the blogs that I read are about women who like to cook and make the most wonderful meals. I wish that I could tell you that I'm one of those women but the truth is that I'm an everage cook. It's fun to make the desserts, cakes or a good pasta dish but that's about it.

Thankfully my dear boyfriend S does most of the cooking when we eat together. That doesn't happen often because he works in a restaurant and makes dinner for all the guests that eat there!

I know he hates it when I proudly talk about how good he is because he thinks it good to be humble but I think that doesn't do him justice. Last week I photographed him while he was creating a new menu.




I can't wait to try his new menu. I think I'll ask my parents to go with me to eat at the restaurant.

In the meantime, I'll eat the leftovers from a typical Dutch autumm/ winter dish, named boerenkool that he made for us yesterday.

For the autumm feel, I'll leave you with a picture of the tree that we see from our bedroom window. I realy like this tree because it shows the time of the year in a big and busy city.



It almost has a small town feeling to it which makes me feel safe having grown up in one...

Enjoy your day everyone!

Geen opmerkingen: