vrijdag 30 september 2011

Chairs!

At the moment I'm inspired by chairs and mostly diningroom chairs. The chairs that we have now are a bit dull and I've had them for some years. We have bought an old church bench that we're going to put in the diningroom and more information about will soon follow!

At the Woonbeurs, I was drawn to all these beautiful chairs and when we got home and I lokked at the photo's I made, I realized that there were a lot of chairs!


Spoinq


Fabrieknl
Can't Remember...

Piet Hein Eek

Can't remember...

Spoinq

If it was up to me, I would choose different kinds of chairs and put them around the table. I would choose the red one from spoinq, a vintage Eames chair and one from Piet Hein Eek but in a different colour!

What about your inspiration, what inspires you? It is interior, just like me, or is it something else? Tell me, I would love to hear about it!

Geen opmerkingen: