woensdag 21 september 2011

Secondhand finds

Last week I went to a secondhand shop to look for hidden treasures for my home and I came back with some great things!

I was looking for something to hang in the kitchen for display. In the shop, they had this old Dutch wooden board where people used this as shapes to make cookies.


It is really old fashioned, or vintage to use a trendy word, but I thought it would look nice in a modern kitchen. What do you think?



Another thing I was looking for was a vase or something to put nearby the window. I found this old bottle made out of stone.


It stands proudly now nearby my other vases and it looks great, don't you think?



And what about you? Do you like to go to secondhand shops and buy something nice for your home? Please share because I would love to hear your stories!

Geen opmerkingen: