woensdag 11 april 2012

Dinner tonight: chicken with cheese and no carbs?

Tonight I didn't go to the gym. Because I'm running a 10 km this sunday and my muscles don't feel all that fine, I decided to stay at home tonight. This gave me the change to clean the house a bit, fold laundry and cook. This way I'm still doing a bit of exercising (we have a lot of stairs in our home!) instead of sitting on the coach and doing nothing.


S. is usually working four evenings a week, this gives me the change to try different reciped and ingredients that I know he doesn't like. Cheese for example, S. hates it and therefore we normally never have it at home. But we had our mothers over for Easter brunch and I bought cheese for them and we had some leftovers. So I grilled a chicken breast, put it in the oven with a different vegetables and topped it off with a bit of cheese. to give the vegetables a bit more taste, I added soya sauce and lemon juice. it was delicious...



I had no rice or pasta with it which gave the change of having two small slices of Easter bread for dessert. I put it in the oven for a few minutes because we don't have a toaster. The sugar caramalised the bread and I topped it with a little bit of butter. I was in heaven!


Just worked on the layout of my blog, again. it's getting better but I'm still not completely satisfied. Expect to see more changes along the way!

Geen opmerkingen: